My oil infusion has finally come to an end. I know, I know you all are doing a little happy dance and saying fiiiiinnnaaalllly! Yup this is it, no more oil infusion frenzy.
Right, first off I need to stress how much I LOVE this oil!!! Of all the 6 in fusions I have done this is right up there along with my DIY Rose Infused Grapeseed Oil. As with most of my infused oils you can use this one for both your skin (face/body and scalp) as well as your hair.
For the hair:
- Reduces hair shedding and said to reduce excessive hair loss because of the antioxidants present in caffeine.
- Increases hair growth since caffeine promotes blood circulation in the scalp which promotes growth.
- Known to darken the hair and slowdown the early onset of grey hairs (with frequent and consistent use)*
- Adds sine and dimension to the hair due to the darkening effect of the oil
*Should you have bleached/blond or dyed hair you do not want to darken, I suggest not trying this oil.
For the skin:
- The caffeine helps reduce puffy and dark circles under the eye.
- Tightens the skin giving you a youthful fresh glow.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties is said to reduces redness in the skin and inflammation.
- Said to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Fights free radicals thanks to the antioxidants contained in caffeine.
NOTE: I am not a dermatologist nor a doctor. I provide this for informational purposes only so please consult with a professional before you apply anything new to your skin or hair. Should you be taking medication or creams from a medical professional please do not replace that with my DIY recipe – consult your medical professional first! If you are allergic to any of the ingredients I use do not use them. Do a small patch test on the inside of your arm when trying anything new before applying it all over your hair/skin. Always ensure to dilute the Essential Oils (EO) in a carrier oil as they can cause skin irritations if used undiluted. If you are pregnant you should NOT use any EO.
If you try this please let me know how it turns out. If you make your own Infused Coffee Oil I would love to hear from you!