I use 100% pure honey to cleanse my Face. It works like a charm as a makeup remover and cleanser.
Honey is naturally loaded with essential vitamins and minerals that can benefit your body when taken internally and increase the health of your skin when applied topically. Honey is packed full of iron, vitamin B, calcium, potassium, magnesium among other nutrients. It can help keep your skin hydrated, reduce eczema and hyperpigmentation due to the natural enzymes in the honey which function as a mild antiseptic.
IMPORTANT! If you have allergies to any of the ingredients I use DO NOT use them! I am not a Doctor, Physician nor a Cosmetologist. I am just providing information for educational purposes and any use thereof is solely at your own risk. The information contained herein is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition. Once you have done that, do patch tests before you put anything all over your face/body. Please consider this as my advice. You are responsible if you choose to follow some of my methods.
Requirement for mix:
There are none I just keep a little Honey in the cabinet in my bathroom.
How it is applied:
- I first splash my face with water (avoiding my eyes – I use something else for my Eye-Makeup).
- I pour a coin sized amount of Honey onto my moisten fingertips and gently massage it onto my face in circular motions. As I do this the Honey starts to pickup my Makeup!
- I moisten a facial cloth with a little water and gently rub it over my face to start lifting off the Makeup. I like to rub the cloth on my T-zone a little more particularly on my nose.
- I splash my face with water and repeat steps 2 and 3 again until there are no traces of Makeup.
- Once I do not see any Makeup I do a final splash with water and move onto my Eye-Makeup Remover.
What do you use to Cleanse your face?