Good Morning Maicurlies,
How did my first week go?
It went really well! I enjoyed the fact that I didn’t have to do too much with my hair in the morning. I literally just fixed the top of my hair (I slept with a satin scarf which sort of helped keep down fly-aways). “Fixing” didn’t take long and I was out the door. My roots felt super soft and I only moisturized my hair 2 times the whole week.
What Did I do?
- I washed my hair the day before the challenge started (which was the 21st September), moisturized, sealed and then let it air dry in twists.
- Day 1 – First hairstly: After taking down the twists I massaged a little of my mixed Castor/Rose Infused Grapeseed Oil with Peppermint on my scalp, hairline and a tiny bit to my ends. This is the style I did for the first 3 days.
- Day 3 – I reapplied some castor oil mix to my scalp and hairline.
- Day4 – I re-moisturized my hair with my leave-in conditioner, again massaged my scalp and hairline with the castor mix and also put a dab on my ends and changed my hair style to this:
- Day 7 (yesterday) – Washed my hair and did a henna gloss;
I put my hair in twists to air dry, pinned them down for the night and will be styling my hair for the next 3 days!
Looking forward to the new week ahead!