As the title states, I have been blessed and honored by the stunningly beautiful, friendliest and one of the most supportive naturalistas I know Ms. Kesia from IslandKynks. I have featured this gorgeous lady already on my Blog you can read about Kesia here and on my Feature Page. Please do take a few minutes to visit Kesia’s wonderful blog IslandKynks there is not one boring post on there and they include product reviews, hair style tips, DIY’s, features of other beautiful naturals and much more!
Thank you so much Kesia! I honestly appreciate the nomination, your love and support mean a lot 😀
So here are the rules for the Creative Blogger Award:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks!
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post.
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
Facts About Me:
- I am terrified no really petrified of heights!
- One of my guilty pleasure is drinking Red Bull (I know I know!)
- I have a stash of 100’s of different nail polish colours and only end up using certain ones even though i have a rainbow collection!
- I can’t sing to save my life but will scream my lungs off in the shower, while getting ready, while driving, when I am cooking….you get the picture 🙂
- I obsessively collect things: scarves, headbands, shells, pretty stones anything that I get into I become obsessed with!
The wonderful nominees:
- Aphrodite Kinks
- The Lazy Natural
- XoXo, Domonique
- Wild Flower
- Clueless Curl
- Natural Review
- Coily Queens Rock
- Natural Nicole
- AJANI Handmade
Share your facts ladies!!!
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I am honored and humbled with the nomination for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by the fantastically lovely blogger Isleofazure. Please do check out her blog she has a ton of information, DIY recipes, write-ups about challenges, photos, the whole nine yards. Once again Thank You for the award beautiful!
These are the rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
I have answered Isleofazure’s questions below:
- What do you love most about natural hair? EVERYTHING lol! I can’t pick one thing so: I love how versatile it is, I love that it is all MINE & I am proud of the progress I have made since going natural.
- Did you transition or big chop? Transitioned
- What are 3 hair products you cannot live without? Water, leave-in conditioner and oil.
- Who was your best supporter when you returned natural or while currently transitioning? My whole family. My parents always wanted me to grow my own hair so when I decided to stop using relaxers they were happy. My sister went back natural before me so of course she supported me as well.
- If you had to choose, which would it be and explain why, (a.) Venture up Mount Everest (b.) Safari Trip in Africa (c.) Travel on Amazon in Riverboat? (b) Safari Trip in Africa – I love Africa and I love animals and have always wanted to go on a Safari…need I say more 😀
- Which is your all time favorite Bond Movie? I honestly am not the biggest Bond fan (don’t hit me) 😀 But if I pick one it would be an oldie “Live and Let Die”.
- What is your favorite tea beverage? Peppermint
- If you had to choose, which would it be, A. Silver, B. Gold C. Platinum? Why? Silver, I feel like it compliments my skin better than Gold and Platinum is just too expensive (here where I live).
- Which place on earth would you choose to build your dream home? I love the beach and warm weather so a topical Island where I can drink fresh coconut water all day LOL (what a dream!)
- Which quality do you admire most about Moms? Their unconditional love
These are my questions for my nominees
- What made you start blogging/vlogging?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging/vlogging?
- Tell us something none of your bloggers/vlogger know about you (yet)?
- What genre of music do you listen to the most?
- What is your most dreaded petpeeve?
- Do you have any phobias? If so what?
- Where do you prefer living: the city, countryside, suburbs?
- If you could pick any profession in the world what you do?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
I hope you are having a fantastic day! 🙂
I believe July has just been my lucky month because I once again am honored and touched to be voted for the “One Lovely Blog Award” (OLBA). The ever so fantastic Keisha from Islandkynks voted for me.
Keisha I have to say a big THANK YOU yet again for another vote! It really does mean so much to me 🙂
The award is basically given to show appreciation to “small” or new blogger/vloggers. It is aimed to give recognition, help the blogger/vlogger reach more viewers and also to say that the person who voted for you thinks your blog/vlog is “lovely”.
There are a few “requirements” to follow in order to accept the award which I have listed below.
Once again thank you Keisha!
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank and link person(s) who nominated you
- List rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated. – ( I do not know 15 “small” or new blogs to nominate so I shall nominate 10).
- I am obsessed with all things natural and DIY and this is not limited to Hair and Skin care products. I make my own jewelry too some of which originate from nature or recyclable products and try to do little DIY projects around the house…yes obsessed.
- I am petrified of heights! Anything 3 stories or higher and I start to do that nervous laugh…you know the one where you are not really laughing but not yet crying either, that one!
- I am also scared of clowns and mimes anything with a “mask” e.g. a ton of face paint.
- I am addicted to Johnny Depp…not not obsessed but ADDICTED….mmmm 😀
- I would love to travel around the world, eat tons of good food, drink good wine, meet wonderful people and just indulge in different cultures.
- I like heavy metal music 🙂 I like a lot of the “older stuff” but some new bands too. Play it loud and proud!
- If I could eat pizza, pasta, butter popcorn and cheese everyday all day I would! (I am obsessed with food lol).
Love Thy Introvert
Crazy 4 Coconut
Glam Natural Life
Tiffany Nichols Design
Healthy Hair and Body
Have a fantastic day Maicurlies and nominees!