I am honored and humbled with the nomination for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award” by the fantastically lovely blogger Isleofazure. Please do check out her blog she has a ton of information, DIY recipes, write-ups about challenges, photos, the whole nine yards. Once again Thank You for the award beautiful!
These are the rules for the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
I have answered Isleofazure’s questions below:
- What do you love most about natural hair? EVERYTHING lol! I can’t pick one thing so: I love how versatile it is, I love that it is all MINE & I am proud of the progress I have made since going natural.
- Did you transition or big chop? Transitioned
- What are 3 hair products you cannot live without? Water, leave-in conditioner and oil.
- Who was your best supporter when you returned natural or while currently transitioning? My whole family. My parents always wanted me to grow my own hair so when I decided to stop using relaxers they were happy. My sister went back natural before me so of course she supported me as well.
- If you had to choose, which would it be and explain why, (a.) Venture up Mount Everest (b.) Safari Trip in Africa (c.) Travel on Amazon in Riverboat? (b) Safari Trip in Africa – I love Africa and I love animals and have always wanted to go on a Safari…need I say more 😀
- Which is your all time favorite Bond Movie? I honestly am not the biggest Bond fan (don’t hit me) 😀 But if I pick one it would be an oldie “Live and Let Die”.
- What is your favorite tea beverage? Peppermint
- If you had to choose, which would it be, A. Silver, B. Gold C. Platinum? Why? Silver, I feel like it compliments my skin better than Gold and Platinum is just too expensive (here where I live).
- Which place on earth would you choose to build your dream home? I love the beach and warm weather so a topical Island where I can drink fresh coconut water all day LOL (what a dream!)
- Which quality do you admire most about Moms? Their unconditional love
These are my questions for my nominees
- What made you start blogging/vlogging?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging/vlogging?
- Tell us something none of your bloggers/vlogger know about you (yet)?
- What genre of music do you listen to the most?
- What is your most dreaded petpeeve?
- Do you have any phobias? If so what?
- Where do you prefer living: the city, countryside, suburbs?
- If you could pick any profession in the world what you do?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is your favorite time of the year?
- Deep Fried Stilettos
- Natural Review
- Crazy 4 Coconut
- Classy Curlies
- Glam Natural Life
- Tiffany Nichols Design
- Healthy Hair and Body
- Natural Nicole
- Natural Hair Mixology
- The Kink And I
You are welcome my dear 😀 Great post 😀