As the title states, I have been blessed and honored by the stunningly beautiful, friendliest and one of the most supportive naturalistas I know Ms. Kesia from IslandKynks. I have featured this gorgeous lady already on my Blog you can read about Kesia here and on my Feature Page. Please do take a few minutes to visit Kesia’s wonderful blog IslandKynks there is not one boring post on there and they include product reviews, hair style tips, DIY’s, features of other beautiful naturals and much more!
Thank you so much Kesia! I honestly appreciate the nomination, your love and support mean a lot 😀
So here are the rules for the Creative Blogger Award:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks!
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post.
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
Facts About Me:
- I am terrified no really petrified of heights!
- One of my guilty pleasure is drinking Red Bull (I know I know!)
- I have a stash of 100’s of different nail polish colours and only end up using certain ones even though i have a rainbow collection!
- I can’t sing to save my life but will scream my lungs off in the shower, while getting ready, while driving, when I am cooking….you get the picture 🙂
- I obsessively collect things: scarves, headbands, shells, pretty stones anything that I get into I become obsessed with!
The wonderful nominees:
- Aphrodite Kinks
- The Lazy Natural
- XoXo, Domonique
- Wild Flower
- Clueless Curl
- Natural Review
- Coily Queens Rock
- Natural Nicole
- AJANI Handmade
Share your facts ladies!!!
Thank you for nominating me 😀 I will try to do this very soon!
LikeLiked by 1 person
My pleasure hun! 🙂
That’s wonderful. Congratulations !!
You are most and always welcomed sweets, love the facts 😀 😀 😀
Thank you so much! I enjoy your DIY recipes I see a few that I want to try. Are you on twitter?
LikeLiked by 2 people
My pleasure hun! I love reading your blog too 🙂 Let me know if you try any of the recipes, I always love hearing what other naturals think. I am not on Twitter…I sometimes feel like I am on too many social media things lol so I am staying away for Twitter….for now 😀