I bought a couple of ribbons the other day because I had initially wanted to use them to accessorize a few dresses. I then got to thinking what about using them for my hair!
To do the above:
- I just put my hair in a big chunky two strand twist
- Secured the twist with two hair bubbles; one at the base the other at the end
- Took a strip of my ribbon and placed it over the base of my twist wrapping it around once
- Then crisscrossed the ribbons down the length of my twist
- The ends were tied over the hair bubble
I do not know about you but I really like how the ribbon can make a simple big twist look a little more “chic”. Well actually, I do not know if “chic” is really the right word but I feel that it makes a difference in the appearance of a twist. I have red, white and black ribbons two different sizes (I might have to go back and get the super thin ones as well!)
I also plan on using the bigger ribbon as a “head band” to cause some distraction from my forehead :D! So it will be “play with ribbon time” :).