THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!
The Natural Hair Blog Directory (NHBD) has officially been up and running for 6 months and are about half way there to their 500 blogger/vlogger goal!
In case you haven’t heard of the NHBD, it basically works as an online “naturalista directory”. If you are a natural hair blogger or vlogger you can sign up with the directory (for free) and get your blog/channel listed! If you are looking to find new bloggers/vloggers for styling inspiration, natural hair advice or suggestions then all you have to do is visit the directory and click away on any of the beautiful naturalistas on there.
So, they are doing a giveaway to say thank you for all the support!
“In celebration of such a great momentum to this point, we want to thank all of the naturalistas that have used and helped spread the word of the directory! One lucky naturalista will win a box of the following items listed below”.
What’s the giveaway? I have to say I am amazed at how much there is!
- Raw Shea Butter from AntiguaBarbudaGirl
- T-shirt from Aphrodite Kinks
- Aussie Moist Conditioner and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie from Lovethyintrovert
- Curlkit by Nappyfu.com
- Waist Beads from Natural Hair Junkies
- 2 Eden BodyWorks products from Naturally Glam
- BYOB tshirt from The Confetti Collective
- Jewelry from Fro and Bro
- Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner from Natural Nicole
- Sample sizes of Motions Light Styling Foam, Phyto Specific Moisturizing Styling Cream, Parnevu T-Tree Shampoo, Parnevu T-Tree Ultra Deep Repair Conditioner, and Parnevu T-Tree Cream Glosser from Tresses and Treats
- Maxi Hair Bows from Yellospace
- Natural High T-shirt from The Natural High Blog
- Jewelry from Overxposedkc91
Like I said AMAZING right?!
So how do you sign up for a potential win?
There are many ways to enter but only two are mandatory. Tell them how you found out about the giveaway and subscribe to the NHB directory! The giveaway ends on August 16th so you have a little under a month…don’t wait do it!!!
To enter, click the link below to get to the NHBD page and follow the instructions there.
Good Luck Maicurlies!